Monday, July 29, 2013

Play Kitchens

I love, love, love vintage play kitchens.  Especially dollhouse size!  I have a few pieces from the 40's and 50's that I think are just adorable.  I have only recently started collecting these, so I'm still trying to figure out what I want and what I have space to display.  I recently bought this ADORABLE Deluxe Dream Kitchen that is the size of Barbie, Tammy, and other similar size fashion dolls.  It's super cute, but much too big.  My sister came over and we played Barbies! 
We got them all set up and I took tons of photos.  I am listing it for sale because it doesn't really fit in with my other dollhouse size toys.  It will be sad to see it go. I guess if I kept everything I ever wanted to, they would have to do an episode of Hoarders about me.

My nephews once played with my Strawberry Shortcake dolls.  They were certain because all they were doing was dressing them and brushing their hair, they weren't really playing with them.  I told them that's pretty much what we do when we play with them.  Getting their hair, outfits and house set up is all the fun part!  They immediately dropped the dolls and went upstairs to play with trucks!






 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...