Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hedstrom Bike Catalog 1983

What's better than ET Shoes, you ask?  An ET Bike!  With a basket in the front!  Awesome!  Forget the shoes, I'll take one of these!



Those training wheels would be helpful.  I haven't ridden a bike in years.


You know I am a Strawberry Shortcake fanatic.
I actually have this bike hanging from the ceiling in my Strawberry Shortcake room!


YES!!! Fly through the air on the General Lee, just like Bo and Luke, or Vance and Coy, whichever Duke Boys you prefer.

Oh my gosh!  I need that trailer!
BMX Trike.  I can just see the toddlers jumping the giant dirt mounds!


Tea Party! I have the rocker with SSC face on it, but I pretty much cannot live without the rest of this stuff!





5 comments:

  1. Does anyone know where I can get the strawberry shortcake bike basket?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had one for you! It took me forever to find mine via a saved ebay search and it doesn't have the strawberries on top/ ;-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the response, im trying to surprise my wife with it for xmas.

      Delete
  3. I need that 1980's strawberry shortcake basket for bike. Any idea where I can purchase one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the whole bike 1983 version that includes the basket.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...