Thursday, December 6, 2012

1982 ME- "Oh yes! That Michael Jackson doll will be mine!






 







































There are some awesome toys in this 1984 Woman's Day Ad.  I saved forever to get that Garfield Phone.  It got broken in a brawl with my brother.  The Michael Jackson doll was the most popular dude in Barbie Land!  And what can you say about those amazing Cabbage Patch Kids and Koosas!  Well, maybe not the Koosas.  My sister loved them, but I didn't get it.  Why were the pets the same size as the dolls?  They looked so weird!  That Nerf Pool set is pretty awesome too.  I bought it about 10 years ago, at a garage sale, for my afterschool program.  The kids absolutely love it.  And it's Nerf so it took like 5 years to break one of the balls.  And it was probably already like 20 years old then.  Sweet Lego Minifig and Space Ship.  You know how much those minifigs cost now?!?  Did you have any of these toys?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...