Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Serendipity Books by Stephen Cosgrove and Robin James


Leo the Lop Poster sold to Stephen Cosgrove!

A while back I found this great poster at a thrift store in Salem, OR.  I kept if for a while, because I just loved these books as a kid.  Leo was probably my favorite. I always wanted a lop eared rabbit named Leo!

Once I finally decided to sell the poster, I sold it on ebay to Stephen Cosgrove himself!  How cool is that?

You can still buy these books at most book stores and online at http://robinjames.net/ , the illustrator, Robin James, own site.  They are fun stories that also teach important lessons.  Fantastic character education and great discussion starters with kids.




Coloring and Activity Book.

Serediptiy Anime Cartoon.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...