Monday, November 23, 2015

ET the Extra Terrestrial - Drunk Play Figure

The Movie ET came out when I was 6.  It was the most amazing thing to me.  Especially when the ET and Michael Jackson record came out.  At six, I was convinced that I would marry Michael Jackson someday, and now he was best friends with my favorite alien!  If you want "kids" movies from the 80's they are pretty different then they are now.  There is this scene in ET where he finds beer in the fridge and gets super drunk. Elliot, being connected with ET, starts acting drunk at school.  Being that kids loved this part so much, they immortalized it in a pvc figure.

Here kids, relive the fun of getting drunk, maybe you can try it yourselves someday!

Grab this figure, and some other fun ET items from my ebay store.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...