Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pac-Man Headstone - Happy Halloween!

I woke up one morning this summer with this great idea in my head for a Pac Man tombstone.  I wrote it down right away, because I always forget my morning inspirations. 




In my hometown there is a fantastic home haunt, called the Davis Graveyard.  They work miracles with special effects in their front yard, to delight Halloween passers by.  They put massive amounts of money and time into their yard each year.  A few years back they started sharing their ideas in classes.  We jumped into the first class, "Making Your Own Tombstone"  and have been making a couple more each year.  These babies are quite a bit of work, but so fun and a great creative outlet.

Here are a few others we have done.

Here Lies our Beloved Stan, his only sin was being a Yankee fan. 1918-2004  Red Sox fans would recognize that 1918 is the last year they won the World Series before the curse of the Babe.  And 2004 is when the curse was broken.  Maybe  it was all Stan's fault!

This year we are having a little pet cemetery.  This is Zero from Nightmare before Christmas.
"All that time thinking outside the box for this?"  My friend Rocky came up with this clever idea, and I knew I wanted to be the shape of an old time coffin.

This is my mom's! 
 
I'll share more of the graveyard later this month!

Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...