Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pop Culture!!!

50,000,000 Elvis fans can't be wrong, can they?

     What is pop culture?  Basically it's what the masses like. 
     Have you ever met those people who say, "I don't follow trends like sheep."  To quote myself, "BAA!"  Things become Pop Culture because they are awesome!  Okay, okay, everything that everyone likes isn't awesome.  But, if something is getting popular, it will at least pique my interest and I will check it out.  And more times than not, I will jump on the bandwagon.
     My main interests all revolve around pop culture. 
     I am a collector.  Mainly I collect Strawberry Shortcake , but I also collect records, Pac-Man, 40's kitchen stuff, vintage school and teacher books, Atari 2600 Games, Horror Movies, Disney pins, and .......
    I love to take road trips!  You can bet that I will be at every tourist trap along the way.  I will stop for the World's Smallest Park, pose for photos with giant roadside dinosaurs, and visit any strange museum I find on Roadside America.
   I sell on Ebay under the name Toy-Addict.  You can guess what I specialize in.
   I have lots of fun and adventures along the way.  I will share them here and you can see just how big of a nerd I really am!
     Oh by the way, everybody is Blogging these days.  Why don't you join us? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...